Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 24 October 2010


Megan Fox
Megan Fox, Hollywood bad girl...

bad girl Megan Fox

Well not a bad girl in the sense of her off-screen behavior, but from portraying bad girl roles in film. Megan Fox started her movie career in 2001 with the Olsen twins teen movie Holiday in the Sun...Megan plays the rich bitch scheming to take away Ashley Olsen's love interest.
Megan Fox looking

In 2004 Megan Fox appeared as another bad girl, this time opposite Lindsay Lohan in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, who had the role of the high school "good girl". Things were as bad on set between the two teenage beauties on the set as Megan Fox recalls: "I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you."

Megan Denise Fox lipstick

Megan Fox finally got a chance to portray a "badass" character in the 2007 hit Transformers, which was about machines transforming into alien robots. Megan plays a hot young girl with a killer bod and a flair for car mechanics:
Megan Fox looking under a car's hood

Megan Fox underwent strength training for her role in this action flick. Her sexy body in Transformers has made Megan Fox a worldwide celebrity....in fact put it down to this particular scene in the movie:


Megan Fox says she doesn't like being objectified but explains in the context of this scene, "I wasn’t sacrificing my integrity for this film and I wasn’t naked in the movie. It wasn’t gratuitous. It was a cute shot. Teenage boys have those moments with teenage girls. It’s real – except it’s not real because in order to do it I was oiled up by a team of people!"

Megan Fox
Megan Fox at the Teen Choice Awards. As a teenager herself, Megan had several bit parts in TV shows, including the Charlie Sheen comedy series Two and a Half Men. In that show Megan Fox was shown mostly in tight, a size too small, clothes and bikinis....she had another bad girl role as a teasing teen temptress!

In 2004 Megan Fox got the role of Sydney (Hope's daughter) in another TV comedy Hope and Faith. Megan Fox replaced Nicole Pagi in that role and recalls meeting Nicole sometime after this, "Just recently. I was in L.A. at Whiskey Bar with my boyfriend, and I was in the bathroom and she was standing at the mirror doing her lipstick. We both just sort of stared at each other for what seemed like 10 minutes... and then we started laughing hysterically."

sexy Megan Fox
While portraying a teenage girl on TV, Megan Fox got the chance of showing her womanly side in magazine's like FHM (2005 & 2007), GQ (2007), Arena (2007), and Maxim (2007).
Megan Fox sexy body

Megan Fox is currently engaged to Brian Austin Green, who is more than ten years older than her. Brian was a celeb in the early '90s in the hit TV show Beverly Hills 90210....after that his career sort of meandered. Brian attempted a rap album in the mid-90s then fell back on TV, meeting Megan while working with her in Hope and Faith.

Brian Austin Green played himself in Domino, starring British Girl Keira Knightley. Keeping him company in that movie and also playing himself was Ian Ziering, Brian's mate from 90210.
Megan Fox kissing Brian Austin Green

Megan Fox bad girl was engaged at the age of 21! Born Megan Denise Fox on May 16, 1986, in Rockwood, Tennessee, Megan from the early age of 3 knew she would grow up to be an actress. "I was in high school. I was going to school and I wasn’t really doing anything that had much to do with acting. But I had known since I was three that I wanted to be an actress and I wanted to be out here. I stopped paying attention in school because I was bored. I couldn’t concentrate because I knew wanted to be elsewhere so I was failing."

Her parents made Megan take drama and dance classes from the age of five, which served her well. Megan's family had money problems, "We were very, very poor when I was little. I didn't have a lot of toys and I had to make my own." She also did some modeling as a teenager and a few other odd jobs before making it as an actress.
Megan Foxx

Megan Fox has Irish, French, and Cherokee Indian ancestry, which give her that awesome body. There is still debate on whether Megan has had any part of her body enhanced by surgery?

Megan Fox did bad girl stuff while growing up. "When I was like 14 or 15, 16 even, I was always sneaking out of the house and ditching school to go to the beach and surf."

“Once, my ex and I were bored and driving through Beverly Hills,” Megan Fox told FHM. “We thought it was bullshit that all these spoiled people that other people taking out their trash, so we were plowing down the street, knocking over trash cans. I hit one that was full of giant tree branches and it left a huge dent.”

And of course there are the tattoos, eight and counting, all over her body. Megan Fox has also done drugs and then made a whole set of controversial remarks: "I've done drugs, and that's how I know I don't like them. I tried several things in order to make an informed decision, but I didn't enjoy anything other than marijuana. I don't even think of marijuana as a drug - it should be legalised."
Megan Fox drugs

"Cocaine is back with a vengeance -- everyone in every club is doing drugs. Celebrities aren't trying to hide it, except when people have camera phones. I know about five people who aren't on drugs today, and I'm one of them," says the foxy lady.

Megan Fox will be seen next in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, another bad girl role, which sees her portraying a Hollywood star. Co-starring in that movie is Gillian Anderson, also as a baddish publicist, and Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst as the good guys!

Megan Fox was in the running for the role of Wonder Woman in the Justice League of America, but that superhero role went to namesake and Aussie beauty Megan Gale. Transformers 2 will be released in 2009, but before that Megan Fox will appear as a cheerleader who murders boys, in Jennifer's Body! But it's not all bad...the producer Jason Reitman says, "We've got Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried getting into a fight in their underwear. That'll be fun."
Megan Fox underwear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts