Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Sunday 12 September 2010


By Sarah Bull

Forget your skirt? Victoria Beckham was photographed wearing a miniscule frilly skirt and sky-high heels as she shopped in Barney's earlier this week


Most people wear comfortable and practical shoes to go shopping - but, then again, most people aren't Victoria Beckham.

The 36-year-old star decided to wear an impossibly short skirt to visit world-famous department store Barney's in Los Angeles earlier this week.

But the skirt wasn't the only impractical part of Posh's outfit. She also wore a pair of sky-high heels, in which she struggled to negotiate the stairs in the store.

But Victoria has never been known for her practical fashion choices.

She famously wore a pair of heeled trainers to throw the first pitch for at the Dodgers Stadium in 2007, and is rarely seen wearing anything other than a pair of sky-high heels.

And Victoria, who is thought to suffer from painful bunions due to years of wearing platforms, said she has no intention of every wearing flats because she can't 'concentrate' in them.


Leggy lady: The outfit showed off Posh's slim figure, but wasn't the most practical to go shopping in


She said recently: 'I can’t concentrate in flats. I could go to the gym if I wore flats. I’d love to go to the gym but I just can’t get my head around the footwear.

'I beyond hate ballerina flats. I can’t walk in them. Unless they’re on a ballet dancer doing ballet, I just don’t get it. I love heels.’

Victoria is currently in Los Angeles with husband David and their three sons.

And while she is clearly making the most of her time in the city, she has also been missing out on some huge celebrity events in London - namely last night's Sex And The City 2 premiere.



More shoes?! Victoria looks at shoes to add to her collection while in Barney's


But the singer is obviously still thinking about the film, especially with bandmate Emma Bunton choosing to wear one of her dresses for the event, and said today that she feels a strong affinity with both Sarah Jessica Parker and her character Carrie Bradshaw.

She is quoted as saying: 'I'm so Sarah Jessica Parker. I just am. I have dressed her a couple of times and I have met her.'

Parker famously wore a coral dress from Victoria's spring/summer 2010 collection to meet President Barack Obama at the White House in February.


source :dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts